Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Weekly Word Picks - Powder

Today was a strange day. I got my first non-paying buyer on Etsy late last month, and after 2 convos and 9 days of wait later without any response, I canceled the sale. I relisted the bracelet and guess what? She came back and bought it again, but paid immediately this time! It boggles my mind trying to figure out what's up.

But on a lighter note, I may have a large custom order for a wedding soon, busy times ahead! :D

So this week, I asked my supervisor at work for a random word, and she picked...

POWDER



For a complete Treasury, please follow this link : Powder

So what should next week's word be? Suggest by posting in the comments below!

2 comments:

The Creator said...

For next time I suggest: Banana. :)

Thanks so much for including my Orion Mineral Eye Shadow in your "Powder" treasury!!

Kelly
www.starshinecompany.com

Alex Kam said...

Banana it is :D

It is my pleasure to include your mineral eye shadow, it's just the perfect shade of blue! Too bad I don't use much make-up or actually know how to lol.

Post a Comment