Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Oktoberfest


Oh my it's already October, and everyone knows this is the month of Halloween, although we don't celebrate Halloween here hahaha. And like usual, I would like to conclude the previous month and set new goals for the new month. So my goals for September was...

1. Get to 70 sales.
2. Get to 380 shop hearts.
3. Fill the shop to 125 items.

And I achieved...

1. 59 sales. (I guess I was too ambitious)
2. 286 hearts. (A plan of mine fell through)
3. 126 items. (Yey! For once!)

I guess I expected too much of September. Somehow sales weren't as good compared with August as well, which was weird. Well here's to hoping that the holiday sales will really pick up in October. And I have quite a few plans this month as well. Including but not limited to a giveaway that I plan to launch in the next few days. So watch this space closely for more information to come. :)

That said, here are the goals for October!

1. Get to 75 sales.
2. Get to 400 shop hearts.
3. Fill the shop to 140 items.

And perhaps, start my new shop for paper products. :) October will be a busy busy month!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment