Monday, January 10, 2011

Weekly Word Picks - Midnight

Last week, I started adding a sentence to my convos that I send to the people I feature in my Weekly Word Picks treasuries - "Feel free to suggest a word for next week." I couldn't believe that I haven't done this sooner! I got a feedback from one of the lovely people I featured last week... and she chose...

MIDNIGHT

Such a fun word to work with!



For the complete Treasury, please follow this link : Midnight

So what should next week's word be? Suggest by posting in the comments below!

This week's word was chosen by Kathy from TheLittleCorner.

3 comments:

Ayca HOSER said...

First of all thank you for including my scarf:)
You really honored me by adding my work on your lovely blog..
For next week my suggestion is the word 'antique'

Love

Rachel said...

thank you!! what a great idea!

Dreamy Vintage said...

thank you so much! I love your collection very much and very happy to be featured in your lovely blog with Midnight earrings.. I would like to suggest "intrigue" :)

Post a Comment