Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Pinterest

I admit it, I am shamelessly addicted to Pinterest. It is basically like a virtual 'pin board' where I pin pictures I like into different boards/folders. I had been pinning for a while now but had never mentioned about it on my blog before, I apologize. :P Here is my pinterest board!

There is just so many gorgeous pictures on Pinterest, and it is never ending as long as people pin. I am particularly attracted to this one photo of a flower arrangement for a wedding that I saw one day, the colors just seem so unique and beautiful...

...that I decided to make a bracelet with colors inspired from it!

The flower arrangement photo is from JL Designs. :)

If you want to try Pinterest out, I can throw an invitation your way. Just leave your preferred e-mail address in the comments and I'll send you the invitation. You can choose to login with your Twitter or Facebook account once you got the invitation. :)

1 comments:

Meaghan said...

I can relate I too am loving Pinterest & spending way too much time pinning the world!

Post a Comment