Thursday, October 6, 2011

Light Leaks - Prints and Things by Caryn Drexl

Because it is the month of Halloween, I will be picking a series of photographers that has a spooky/ surreal/ supernatural style to feature this month. :)

When I first saw Caryn Drexl's photography, which you can see in her Etsy shop Light Leaks, I was completely blown away! Sometimes it's not so much the beauty of the photograph, but the idea of the photo itself.

This photograph "Remains of the Day" was the one that attracted my attention when I was fooling with Taste Test one boring day. Who knows that something as simple as a braid coming out of a girl's mouth could be so off-putting for the mind and so beautiful at the same time?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the feature Alex, i appreciate it!

Post a Comment