Thursday, December 1, 2011

2012 Desk Calendars

Hello December! It's that time of the year again. No, not to hunt for Christmas gifts, and no, not planning for that Christmas party either. What I am referring to... is looking at new 2012 calendars!

I want to support fellow Etsy sellers, and had been browsing through all the calendars offered. There are just soooo many gorgeous calendars! I don't know which one to choose! Here are a few that I am seriously considering getting...

2012 Botanic Desk Calendar - sparksoffire // Cabin and Cub 2012 Desk Calendar - Cabin
A Year in Food 2012 Calendar - SweetFineDay // 2012 Floral Desk Calendar - Raceytay
Woodland Critters 2012 Calendar - NatureMandalas // In Dreams Photography Calendar 2012 - ellemoss

Yes, I do like photography desk calendars! :D Because once the month is over, I can snip off the calendar part and I'll have 12 mini prints at the end of the year! However, it would still be a difficult choice on which calendar to pick, they are all so pretty!!

What do you think? Which one is your favorite? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment