Sunday, February 26, 2012

Product Photography Tips - Using Models

Since last Tuesday was my friend's wedding, I thought it would be a great opportunity to get a friend of mine to model a few pieces.


I was with her when she bought the dress for the wedding, so I picked a few pieces that would match her dress. We took this behind the basement of the church, right after the lunch reception, lol.


Some of these would be used to show how the pendant would hang on a person, instead of a necklace display or a mannequin. It could give customers a better understanding and easier for them to imagine it on themselves.

Although I would love to get the bride to model a few pieces too, but it was impossible to get her alone since she is forever surrounded by her family entourage and had a tight schedule. Oh well, maybe next time. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment