Friday, October 12, 2012

Slowly Coming Back

Damn, that hiatus lasted longer than expected. I was so overwhelmed with orders, the duty to care for Patches - the paralyzed cat I rescued back in late June, among other things. That's why I decided to take a break from the blog for a while to get things straighten out and my work in order.

I've learned so much about kitty caring in my long journey in caring for Patches, if you're interested to read about her progress, I have a public photo album on my Facebook that you can read through chronologically. :)

From now on, I think I'll try to update the blog as frequently as I can, and not try to update it everyday like I did for the first half of this year. It was really a taxing endeavor since this is a free blog. At this moment I'm trying to get some things in order, and prepare for the holiday season.

But for now... you can look forward to something. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment