Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines!!

I would love to wish all couples and lovers out there Happy Valentines! And to the people still single, like me - Happy Single Awareness Day! And here are my Valentine picks for this year!

Fringe & Hoops Crochet Earrings - PetiteMortShop // Red High Waist Tailored Skirt - FishbowlVintage
Red Berry Wreath Winter Photography - Raceytay // Stripes Potpourri Ceramic Bowl - FreshfromtheKiln
Black & White Stripes Vintage Scarf - VintageCommon // "Fleeting Heart" Heart Made of Fresh Rose Petals Nature Photography - LupenGrainne

I am all over this old rose red right now, such a pretty shade! Valentines on a cold winter night with your warm kitty, lovely potpourri and rose petals. Who says single ladies can't enjoy single awareness day as well? Now go pamper yourself, like what I am doing now. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment