Thursday, March 7, 2013

30 Days of List - In my bag!


  1. A handmade accordion wallet with not enough cash in it.
  2. List of things to buy.
  3. Playstation Portable.
  4. Samsung S3 Smartphone.
  5. Tissues.
  6. Stacks of receipts.
  7. Sometimes I also have a Canon DSLR, loose change, lip balm, drinks, small notebook and house / car keys.
This was a fun but challenging one because the list was surprisingly short. I am actually in the middle of shifting to a new bag at the moment, and you know how that is, all clean and neat without all the accumulated junk in it haha. I used to have lip balm, keys and small notebook staple in my old bag.

The handmade accordion wallet -
https://www.etsy.com/listing/44901163/accordian-clutch-wallet-with-removable
It was a gift from a dear friend of mine. I love it to bits!! Although it desperately needs a wash.

0 comments:

Post a Comment