Wednesday, March 13, 2013

30 Days of List - My Causes


  1. Equal human rights, regardless of race, gender and sexual orientation.
  2. Stop animal abuse.
  3. Go green. Go shopping with eco-friendly bags. Say no to plastic bags.
  4. Stop throwing rubbish into the ocean.
  5. Stop using styrofoam and polystyrene. Bring my own container to pack food. Styrofoam and polystyrene are difficult to recycle and they do not degenerate.
  6. Designers deserve more respect.
My believes. I especially am more keen on #6. Seriously, look around you... what had not the designers touched? Are your clothes not designed by designers? Product branding, company logos, all done by designers. It really saddens me that our work are always disregarded and we do not get enough respect.

With that said, the rest I do practice as diligently as I can. I have two eco-friendly bags that I bring around with me when I go shopping. On the rare occasion they are full, then I'll take plastic bags.

0 comments:

Post a Comment